Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Fix My Street

Is there a problem in our area that you want fixed (like graffiti, fly tipping, broken paving slabs, or street lighting) .   On the Community website there's a map and you can see the problems that are occurring in South East Holderness.   Click on the map to see what other residents have reported.

Add your voice and East Riding County Council will receive an e-mail about the problem that concerns YOU!


No comments:

Welcome to Skeffling Chatter

If you want to have your say you can join the Chatter group and submit your own comments or articles, simply send an e-mail to join now. Even if your friends and neighbours don't have access to a computer or the Internet they can still get involved by simply submitting their comments to Thomas in writing (telephone for details 650645) and he will arrange to publish this on the site for them. So what are you waiting for get involved now and let your voice be heard.