Sunday 12 July 2009

Your views!

I do hope the people of Skeffling, and surrounding areas of course, make use of this site to have their say and exchange views otherwise I will have been driven almost insane for nothing! .For the past weeks I've had to live with strange mutterings about blogs, posts, web sites, google and a load of other terms which have gone way over my head! I'm not all that computer literate and as I said most of the muttering has been incomprehensible but suffice to say that Tom has put a lot of time, effort and work into creating this space to enable everyone to keep in touch or have their say on matters which is of interest to us all. .I would love to see all his hard work put to good use so by having a go to "post" this first comment, I hope I will encourage you all to get involved and try it yourselves. OK, so I had to be talked through the process the first time, but having done it the once it proved to be relatively simple and I'll certainly have another go. (Be warned though, I'm turning into a Victor Meldrew as I get older!)

No comments:

Welcome to Skeffling Chatter

If you want to have your say you can join the Chatter group and submit your own comments or articles, simply send an e-mail to join now. Even if your friends and neighbours don't have access to a computer or the Internet they can still get involved by simply submitting their comments to Thomas in writing (telephone for details 650645) and he will arrange to publish this on the site for them. So what are you waiting for get involved now and let your voice be heard.