Sunday 12 July 2009

Exciting news

Just want to say what a brilliant idea this is and I hope everyone gets involved. We do not have social gatherings often so it is great to have somewhere where we can "get together" and exchange views. I am looking forward to meeting some of the Skeffling chatterers who I do not really know (despite the fact that I have now lived here nearly 10 Years). When you work hard, have a busy life and you live somewhere fairly isolated, it is quite difficult to say "hello" in passing. I don't even really pass people in the street to spend the time of day, because I drive everywhere, which is why I am looking forward to the development of this site. I look forward to hearing from some of you, hopefully in the not too distant future.

No comments:

Welcome to Skeffling Chatter

If you want to have your say you can join the Chatter group and submit your own comments or articles, simply send an e-mail to join now. Even if your friends and neighbours don't have access to a computer or the Internet they can still get involved by simply submitting their comments to Thomas in writing (telephone for details 650645) and he will arrange to publish this on the site for them. So what are you waiting for get involved now and let your voice be heard.